Head of Sales
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
The biggest part of our team consists on growing supply - increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go. We therefore need an AWESOME Sales team and Sales Culture to move from 600 partner stores in Switzerland today to more than 10’000 potential future partners. So how do we do that? That is where we need the expertise, hunger and experience of a super strong Head of Sales to join us!
Reporting directly to Swiss Country Manager, you will join the Swiss management team to accomplish this ambitious mission and become part of our Food Waste Warrior tribe of 200+ employees around 10 countries in Europe and counting!
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!!
- Increasing sales performance while keeping our core values. Your sales team is a bunch of passionate Waste Warriors, they need to have stars in their eyes to run as fast as possible!
- Getting all the possible Key Accounts on board (identification, acquisition, pilot, roll-out) and make the relationship flourish to turn them into real ambassadors!
- Partner-up with national prescribers to maximise the input/output ratio and multiply our efforts
- Giving the keys to your team to reach their objectives and frame it in the most efficient way
- Day to day team management, running weekly/monthly meeting to build a productive, efficient and autonomous sales team
- Working with an expanding team, half of it being in place already and expecting a powerful leader!
Structure and strategy
- Developing sales strategy: key accounts vs independents, how do we get them in the smartest way? What structure? What approaches?
- Working closely with the rest of the management team to develop a strong strategy for the market!
- Foresee our future Sales challenges and always aim for more!
You should have:
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow - you know how to make your team hungry and smash targets as well as taking their input!
- Strong negotiation skills and sales experience, preferably in the Swiss Food Industry
- You have a high-energy, honest, efficient and result-oriented working style
- Brilliant people and communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives
- You are fully proficient in (Swiss) German and a top of the class English speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English. Proficiency in French is a plus
- A good network within the food/retail/gastronomy industry (real bonus!)
- You don’t have a problem with working unusual hours and have a ‘work ‘till the job is done’ attitude
- For you, a” no” is just a first step to a” yes”. Door closed = open windows!
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow, taking feedback as an opportunity to improve and as the proof of a trustful relationship! No one is perfect :)
- You only see solutions and not problems
What do we offer?
- Being part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Zürich
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
In Love? Send your application as soon as possible!
Start date: ASAP