B2B Communication Specialist
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that….
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users save food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 10 countries already) with more than 9M meals saved to date - this is over 16,000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!. We have big, big plans and we want you to be part of them!
You’ll join a team of 45 passionate Waste Warriors, we have at heart to fulfill our mission: NO MORE WASTE. We target excellence, because we know that if we don’t do it, no one else will.
Are you ready to be the change you want to see in the world?
If so, continue reading.
We are looking for a B2B Communication Specialist to help us become more than “an app” for our partner, we need you to inspire and empower them to make them change habits and vision on food waste.
Within the Marketing team, you develop full contents for all our partnerships : store partners, food prescriptors, local stakeholders to enable everyone to help us spread the word about our actions about food waste. Your ultimate goal is that Too Good To Go is seen by every partner as a true referent in terms of food waste.
Your key missions are:
- Gather all partners insights about their motivation, barrier and so on to be absolutely spot on in terms of delivering the right message, at the right time, to the right people.
- Build strong communication content for all potential prescriptors in contact with many stores which could join our movement. We move faster with them !
- Work closely with the Key Account Team to tailor specific communication kit to our key partners needs in order to strengthen our relationship with them.
- Proactive in creating new communication tools that can be used by all our partners to raise awareness around our collaboration.
- Support all teams in terms of design and content whenever an action is taken towards our partners : emailing, referral, text messages, etc.
- In charge of all external B2B communication with blog articles and B2B newsletter to back up a strong SEO strategy.
- Develop campaigns around key moments during the year like Sustainable Week, 16th October and so on.
- Organize events for our partners all year long.
- Analyze all results to make sure what we do is as powerful as possible.
Who are you?
This role requires strong business acumen, being well connected to sales process and our partners need. Marketing, planning, and project management are key to being successful in this role. Your creativity has no limit while always thinking about fulfilling the partners’ needs.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills.
- High flexibility in role and self-starter with drive to succeed.
- Creative thinking and ability to design and optimize new processes and solutions marketing, or business planning and operations.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and the rest of the Adobe CreativeSuite
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international start-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in what you do, how you do it and where you do it
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An amazing job with a lot of tasks diversity where you can make a big impact
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every person that you inspire saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a great answers to our questions, that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”