Head of People and Culture
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 12 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 10 000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 22 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
The success of it ?
A team of 65 passionate Waste Warriors who share a strong culture : we are passionate, resourceful, creative, growth minded. We are willing to take the challenge everyday and make the planet a better place.
- People and Culture management, vision & strategy
- You will be the guardian of our culture by ensuring we maintain our values in each decision we make
- You will build a long term local People & Culture strategy that ensures we balance speed & excellence in our fast scaling environment
- You will bring your expertise to our management team to represent the P&C department
- You will help build a strong culture framework in which everyone feels inspired by our culture and becomes (or remains) an ambassador that spreads our values on a daily basis
- You will drive the vision on scalable onboarding of people with the right skills and DNA
- Team coordination
- You will mentor and develop a team of 3 people and nurture an environment where they can excel through your guidance and empowerment.
- You will collaborate with the global team to build the best possible environment for our Waste Warriors
- You are a neutral person of trust for the people in the team when they need support or advice on P&C challenges
- People Growth
- You will help us further develop our talented team by identifying growth needs and facilitating growth opportunities so all team members can evolve in their roles and careers
- You will identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience (skills, knowledge, well-being…) by assessing current programs and proposing innovative ways to improve them
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of new and innovative ideas
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always challenging yourself and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You’re a solution oriented person, driven by challenges
- You understand the importance of trusting and being trusted as a core requirement for a People & Culture role
- You have +5 years of experience in a similar position
- You preferably have experience implementing long term HR strategies in a fast scaling environment and successfully integrating teams that grow at high speed
- You have an elaborate understanding of French social labor law
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a high level of spoken and written communication in English (All our global communication is done in English)
- You balance hands on experience in HR (executing and getting things done efficiently) with a strategic long term vision and approach
- You have experience with Learning & Development and creating a growth minded environment
- You love being the voice of a company towards the team and you are able to balance strong people orientedness with the ability to take and communicate tough decisions when needed
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.