People & Culture Coordinator / Office Manager
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 15 million meals saved in 12 countries to date.
If you were born with a smile on your face, have an urge to make a meaningful change in the world and are more versatile than a Swiss army knife, we would love to have you join our movement as the new People & Culture Coordinator / Office manager in our Norwegian office. This is a key role in the Norwegian team, making sure that all employees are well taken care of and that the office runs smoothly
- Being responsible for our local HR/Admin operational tasks (contracts, salary processing...)
- Optimize and structure our on-boarding process and welcoming everyone in true Too Good To Go manner
- Support the local recruiting process: pre-screening, setting up interviews and handle communication with candidates
- Support on people growth and development processes
- Administrate new hires and employees leaving
- Keep local HR data updated at all times
- Run the office management (finding the right place for us to grow, organizing events, ordering materials...)
- Letting your creativity run wild while organizing team buildings, kick-offs; company weekends
- You are very structured and a born fixer. Organizing events, finding creative ways to start-up collaborations, fixing the most eco-friendly way to get our whole team to their destinations. You’re on it.
- You were born with a smile on your face
- You work best with a diverse range of tasks, where you switch constantly between administrative, people-oriented and creative tasks.
- You have experience in HR (contracts, payroll processing, recruitment...) and ideally have knowledge of Norwegian employment law.
- You want a job where you get to be a big part of setting the company culture, and where being a people person is non-negotiable.
- Working somewhere where you can make a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is one of your greatest passions, and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences.
- You love people and people love you back!
How to apply?
Send us your CV and a Cover Letter in English. We are hopefully reading the resume of our future colleague, and we want to make sure you're a perfect fit. So make sure you tell us everything you can about yourself and how great you are!
The deadline is 10th of August.