Talent Acquisition Specialist
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste.
Why is that important? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted, and that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste. The app already has more than 10 million users across Europe, and we’re growing fast with 11 countries currently active and more coming. We’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”.
But here’s what really matters: we’re starting to make a real impact, so far through the app we’ve saved more than 15 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 39 million kg of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved but the issue is huge and in order to live our mission, we know we need to be more than just an app. That’s why we’re trying to tackle food waste at every level. We create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even work change legislation to reduce food waste.
To do that, we need amazing people. And to find amazing people, we need an awesome recruiter in our team: YOU!
We move at lightning speed, so this will be tough - but also so rewarding!
Your tasks will include:
- Perform all steps of the recruitment process; creating of job ads, screening job applications, phone interviews/video screenings, conducting case studies, conducting interviews and reference checking, as well as coordinating with the hiring team
- Help prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/media/colleges etc.
- Some proactive searching and recruiting of candidates by using databases, social media, your network etc
- Secure high quality in every part of the recruitment process by monitoring and applyzing best practice
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experiences and aptitudes
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Ensure a great candidate experience - always!
- Hire at speed without sacrificing our values
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either in-house or agency)
- International recruiting experience is a must
- Experienced in running a structured interview process in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Experience with recruitment of Sales and Success (customer care, AM, KAM) profiles
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, culture fit etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, video screening, reference check etc)
- At least 2-3 year of experience working within all parts of the recruitment process
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and of course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- You have the sense of urgency and thrive in a very fast-paced and changeable environment
- Structured with strong organizing skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Empathetic and good at building relations
- Strong ability to prioritize
- You’re a true people-person and don't take yourself too seriously!
- Full professional proficiency in English. Additional languages (especially Spanish, Dutch, Polish or Portuguese) will be a big plus
- The chance to be part of an international scale-up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- A newly created position with space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- The experience of being part of a great international team, working closely across functions and countries
- Geographical flexibility: choose from one of our already established offices in one of our 11 countries
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
Are you interested?
Please follow the below guidelines to ensure an effective recruitment process.
- You have to apply in English
- Thoroughly read the above job description and please check our website and international media for a deeper understanding of Too Good To Go
- Submit your CV and answer the questions in the application form
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Application deadline: ASAP
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: Full time