Sales Specialist & Waste Warrior
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 20 million meals in 12 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Belgium is growing at light speed as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Food Waste Warrior filled with fire to further develop our sales.
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- You will spread the Too Good To Go fire wherever it wants to burn!
- You'll identify potential partners and connect with the best food companies in Belgium (restaurants, cafes, bakeries and more)
- Whether on the phone or walking in off the street, you'll represent and pitch Too Good To Go with clarity and passion
- You'll train the partners you’ve brought on board and make sure they become top ambassadors
Why you are the food waste warrior we’ve been looking for:
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and strong in English. You speak Arabic too? That's a plus!
- You have experience in sales and/or business development
- You're a terrific talker (and a better listener)
- You have zero fear of the phone and have the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough
- You are the kind of crazy that needs the right environment to flourish
- You love the idea of a fun and hectic scale-up culture where we grow at light speed
- You are passionate about fighting food waste and have the kind of DNA that matches ours!
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
- A job package well worth your time
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work, and invest in your development
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”