HR / Office Coordinator
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 25 million meals saved in 13 countries to date.
If you were born with a smile on your face, have an urge to make a meaningful change in the world and are more versatile than a Swiss army knife, we would love to have you join our movement as our new HR/Office Coordinator in our Portuguese office of currently 9 Waste Warriors and growing fast! This is a key role in the Portuguese team, making sure that all employees are well taken care of and that the office runs smoothly.
What will you be doing:
- Be responsible for our local HR/Admin operational tasks (contracts, salary processing, employee data...).
- Optimize and structure our on-boarding process and welcome everyone in true Too Good To Go manner.
- Support the local recruiting process: pre-screening, setting up interviews and handle communication with candidates
- Support on people growth and development processes
- Administrate new hires and employees leaving.
- Keep local HR data updated at all times
- Run the office management (finding the right place for us to grow, organizing events, ordering materials...)
- Letting your creativity run wild while organizing team buildings, kick-offs; company weekends....
Who are you:
- 1-2 years of working experience within Portuguese HR (good knowledge of PT labor law, employment contracts….) is a requirement
- You have experience with recruitment
- Experience from a start-up is a great plus
- You have full professional proficiency (both written and oral) in Portuguese and English
- You are very structured, a born fixer and very hands-on. Organizing events, finding creative ways to start-up collaborations, fixing the most eco-friendly way to get our whole team to their destinations. You’re on it.
- You work best with a diverse range of tasks, where you switch constantly between administrative, people-oriented and creative tasks.
- You want a job where you get to be a big part of setting the company culture, and where being a people person is non-negotiable
- Working somewhere where you can make a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams
- Sustainability is a great passion of yours, and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences
- You love people and people love you back!
How to apply?
Apply in English with your CV and motivation letter. We are hopefully reading the resume of our future colleagues, and we want to make sure you're a perfect fit. So make sure you tell us everything you can about yourself and how great you are!
The deadline is “the sooner the better” - we are screening applications on a rolling basis and will close the position once we found the right person - don’t lose out, apply as soon as possible!
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be part of a fast scaling international start-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- An amazing job with a lot of task diversity where you can make a big impact
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- Close working relationship with the Global People & Culture Team
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every person that you inspire saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
Working Hours: Full-Time