Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste. We’re scaling fast across Europe (we’re in 9 countries already) with over 8 million meals saved to date. We have big, big plans, we’re growing rapidly and building our team in Switzerland.
We’re looking for a hardworking, hungry Marketing Manager to come and join our Waste Warrior tribe of 200+ employees around Europe. You will be working from our central office in Zurich and working closely with the Global Marketing Team in Copenhagen, the Swiss Team (7 Waste Warriors so far) and the Country Manager in Switzerland.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the CMO and Country Manager, design and plan the marketing strategy for Switzerland
- Design, develop and execute integrated marketing and PR plans and initiatives that support business objectives
- Build a very strong local marketing team in Switzerland
- Lead all B2C and B2B activities for Too Good To Go in Switzerland
- Work with global teams to create the strategic positioning and messaging for Too Good To Go towards our key audiences and the general public
- Drive our demand generation with end-to-end acquisition campaigns and launch process for all growth endeavours (e.g., ideation, creative development, targeting, execution, measurement)
Your skills should include:
- Fluent Swiss German speaking and writing skills (fantastic content writing skills), excellent English skills (all communication in the global team will be in English), good French is a big plus
- Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Super strong drive - we repeat: super strong drive
- Full of fresh ideas to build up the business in Switzerland
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- 2-5 years of experience as a marketing specialist or in a senior marketing position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business.
- Hands on experience on email marketing, content optimization, social media and offline marketing promotions
- A good design eye and the ability to brief for strong creative
- 100% target oriented and resourceful, with a positive, flexible mindset : any issue is just an opportunity to adapt and improve !
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing, fast-growing environment
What do we offer?
- A job with a meaningful purpose!
- Manager position in an international start-up
- Working for a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it)
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 9 countries
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
- Central location in Zürich with a (growing) local team of 8 passionate Waste Warriors
How to apply?
- Send us your CV and answer the questions in the application form in English
- We love videos, so feel free to add a link if you feel like it
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak.
Please note that we do NOT accept applications sent via mail – only applications sent via the job link will be reviewed