30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 10 countries already) with over 12M meals saved to date (that is over 24000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!). We have big, big plans and we want you to be part of them. We are looking for a Public Relations Manager to join the Italian marketing team, with focus on increasing awareness and building an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication, media relations, community events, influencer programs and marketing & sales events.
- Help and assist the Head of Marketing Italy to develop the marketing plan in order to achieve objectives
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Coordinate community events with our users in Italy
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships on an ongoing basis
- Develop a content strategy for our blog and digital communication
- Build relationships with leaders and influencers to grow brand awareness locally and globally
- Help creating and developing quality content for our blog
- Identify best opportunities for Too Good To Go to be present in key B2C and B2B events
- Create and coordinate B2C and B2B events as well as networking opportunities at all levels
Your skills should include:
- Top of the class English Speaker – All the communication in the global team will be in English
- Being true passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- Prominent international mindset with strong local approach
- 3+ years of experience in a PR role, preferably agency-side
- Highly valued: strong network of contacts in media and press environment (especially food, lifestyle, tech), as well as previous experience in event management
- Strong digital background, with a proven record of creating and executing successful PR campaigns
- Fantastic content writing skills in Italian
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into PR activities
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- A brand new position in an international start-up company
- Building the Italian market
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it)
- Space to develop your ideas and your career
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
Are you interested?
Please send your application as soon as possible ! You can apply in Italian.
Deadline is the sooner the better!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!