Account Manager / Business Analyst
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading madly across Europe, with over 20 million meals saved in 13 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to keep up our growth path and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors. Too Good To Go is not only an app but a growing movement of people fighting food waste, and it would not exist without our committed users and stores who desperately want to save delicious food. To keep our communities deeply motivated, it is crucial to take care of them, but also encourage, inspire and empower them.
For our stores, it translates into providing not only a great digital solution but also delivering the greatest experience possible thanks to a best-in-class customer service, an inspiring store journey, and a recognised expertise. It also means making our stores successful and more autonomous through education about food waste.
With a rapidly growing number of stores, the challenge is greater every day. That is why we need the hunger and experience of a Partner Specialist to join us!
Reporting directly to our Partner Specialist Team Lead, you will join the French Success team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 400+ employees across Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
- Deal with daily operations to handle the network of 10,000+ stores always seeking continuous improvement
- Follow closely our KPIs in order to set up proactive processes to deliver better service to stores, amazing user experience and maximize the number of meals saved
- Improve our store knowledge thanks to data analysis
- Find new ways to decrease our churn rate and implement them
- Help improve our strategy in order to encourage, inspire and empower our stores partners towards a more sustainable behaviour
- Document Partner Management processes
- Work closely with our B2C community builder in order to find the best ways to empower our stores within a community
- Be our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand internally and externally
- You’re a data lover & have outstanding Excel skills.
- You’re autonomous in your work. You know how to efficiently prioritize tasks and how to handle several projects at a time, from kick-off to delivery.
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style.
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions.
- You like to work in a chaotic environment at high speed and you know how to react when something unexpected happens.
- You love to optimize operational performance & process.
- You have great communication skills: sense of diplomacy, negotiation skills and ability to adapt your language to any kind of character.
- You’re both fluent in French & English
- 2 years experience in Account Management in a startup environment is a plus
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet!
- You’re creative and proactive. Besides, you’re always full of ideas to implement new things but you’re also able to come up with a plan to give life to your ideas.
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way.
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- Challenge is your main motivation!
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- The experience of being part of a great international team and participate to the French Success strategy set up
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.