1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading madly across Europe, with over 20 million meals saved in 13 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to keep up our growth path and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors. Too Good To Go is not only an app but a growing movement of people fighting food waste, and it would not exist without our committed users and stores who desperately want to save delicious food. To keep our communities deeply motivated, it is crucial to take care of them, but also encourage, inspire and empower them.
For our stores, it translates into providing not only a great digital solution but also delivering the greatest experience possible thanks to a best-in-class customer service, an inspiring store journey, and a recognised expertise. It also means making our stores successful and more autonomous through education about food waste.
With a rapidly growing number of stores, the challenge is greater every day. That is why we need the hunger and experience of an Account Manager/Business Analyst to join us!
Reporting directly to our Partner Specialist Team Lead, you will join the French Success team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 400+ employees across Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
You will work hand in hand with our Sales team. Indeed, while the sales representatives will be responsible for the relationships with stores HQ and focus on all acquisition aspects, your mission will be to focus on retention and optimisation activities at a store level. Concretely it means:
- Follow closely our KPIs in order to set up proactive processes to ensure your portfolio has a high retention rate, great performances (meals saved, grades, etc.) and a high engagement with TGTG
- Choose the relevant communication channels to lead your actions and deliver the right message to stores
- Develop a strong expertise on a specific segment to be able to customize at best your store segment journey
- Find creative ways to provide the best experience to our stores
- Improve our strategy in order to encourage, inspire and empower our stores partners towards a more sustainable behaviour
- Improve our store knowledge thanks to data analysis
- You have great communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- You’re autonomous in your work. You know how to efficiently prioritize tasks and how to handle several projects at a time, from kick-off to delivery.
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style.
- You like to work in a chaotic environment at high speed and you know how to react when something unexpected happens.
- You love to optimize operational performance & process.
- You’re a data lover & have great Excel skills.
- You’re both fluent in French & English
- You're our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand internally and externally
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Account Management / Sales
- A previous experience in a start up or mass retail company is a big plus
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet!
- You’re creative and proactive. Besides, you’re always full of ideas to implement new things but you’re also able to come up with a plan to give life to your ideas.
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way.
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- Challenge is your main motivation!
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- The experience of being part of a great international team and participate to the French Success strategy set up
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.