Growth Marketing Coordinator - Global
30% of food produced is wasted. We’re on a mission to change that...
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste. We’re scaling fast across Europe (we’re in 12 countries already) with over 17M meals saved to date. We have big, big plans and are expanding our global Growth Marketing team, which is in charge of our global CRM and Paid User Acquisition. We’re looking for a hardworking and hungry Growth Marketing Coordinator to join our tribe of 350+ Waste Warriors around Europe. You will be working out of our office in Copenhagen and reporting to Head of Growth Marketing. You will be integrated with our international team of 40+ marketers.
In this role, you’ll have responsibility for:
- Supporting local marketing teams with digital initiatives to reach B2B/B2C performance goals.
- Coordinating content for global CRM and paid user acquisition campaigns.
- Setting up multilingual email, push and paid social campaigns.
- Being in charge of ad copywriting and localisation (with the help from local marketing teams).
- Building channel performance reports, presentations and maintain documentation.
- Co-drive global growth marketing projects.
We’d like you to:
- Be on your way to an exciting career within digital marketing. However, you’re still early in your tracks and are likely to have 2- 3 years of experience. While your education and experience is of course relevant, the key to your success in this position will be your ability to learn and multitask.
- Have a great understanding of the digital marketing landscape and analytics/reporting tools (Ie. Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Facebook Ads Manager). Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud or Sketch is a plus.
- Have hands on experience with digital advertising tools like Facebook Ads Manager & Google Ads.
- Possess a strong analytical mindset and flair for complex problem solving.
- Have experience with developing and monitoring marketing reports on an ongoing basis.
- Be a strong communicator and copywriter.
- Have a very structured approach to project execution with strong organizational skills.
- Possess very strong English speaking and writing skills. English is the spoken language in the global marketing team. It’s a big plus if you master additional European languages.
- Have a natural interest in the App business, social media and (not least!) contributing to a more sustainable planet!
What we can offer:
- A rare opportunity to change the world together with 350 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 12 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and space to develop your ideas.
- A fun office environment with catered lunch, centrally located in Copenhagen.
- Competitive salary adequate to your qualifications.
How to apply?
We take recruitment very seriously and have a couple of guidelines to ensure an effective recruitment process.
- Thoroughly read the above job description and feel free to check our website and international media for a deeper understanding of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Explain why you are the perfect fit for the open position.
- Let us know which values you share with Too Good To Go.
- Tell us what you can bring to the table at Too Good To Go.
- Don’t hesitate to share your long-term career ambitions.
- Please keep your CV and Cover Letter short and concise.
- We love videos, so feel free to add a link if you have a good one.
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak.
Please note we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email.
Please feel free to contact Jeff Aksengor at firstname.lastname@example.org (For questions only, not for applications.)