Key Account Manager
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 15 million meals saved in 11 countries to date.
We have big, big plans, and we are growing rapidly and expanding our team in Norway as we speak. For that we’re looking for a hardworking and hungry Key Account Manager to come and join our Waste Warrior tribe of 300+ employees around Europe.
You will be reporting directly to the Country Manager and be responsible for some of the largest food retailers in the Norwegian market.
Responsibilities will include:
- As Key Account Manager, you are developing and managing big potential accounts. You are always on the hunt for new potential partners.
- You constantly initiate new contacts during events and meetings and you are a real ambassador of Too Good To Go.
- You organize meetings with existing and potential new clients.
- You are responsible for the roll-out of our big accounts. Until the partners are up and running with our app, you are responsible for the project coordination and communication between all stakeholders and team members.
- You are working closely with all departments to ensure all benefits are being fulfilled correctly.
- You are establishing top-notch relations with our partners and you make sure they have our best support
- You drive common marketing efforts and events with our largest partners together with the Marketing team
- You are constantly rethinking processes and looking for more efficient tools and formats to work with - contributing to and leveraging the global networks, competences and tools
- You are creating and distributing relevant reports for Too Good To Go and our key accounts.
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager, ideally from food retailing
- A strong background in food retail
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment, providing solutions based on customer needs
- Documented sales results towards large accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building close client relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Full professional proficiency in Norwegian, fluency in English
What do we offer?
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European start up with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Taking the Norwegian market to the next level
- Basically…a mission more than a job :)
How to apply:
Please upload your application (CV, cover letter) following the link below. Please apply in English.
We are screening applications on a rolling basis, so the deadline is "the sooner the better".