We are growing our Data Team! Join and help us make a better world!
This role might as well have been called data developer, software engineer with a data focus, or data architect. Having grown a lot, and with the pants still getting too short, we have a need for bringing in someone to work with us on rebuilding our data infrastructure. This means setting up and configuring the services that gathers data from various sources, the tools for our data pipelines - and build the pipelines with us. Add to that infrastructure for deploying data and machine learning models, and custom webapps and scrapers to enrich our data, and we have a role that's part devops, part software engineering and part data architect.
You won't be alone though, as we are already a team of 5, covering BI specialists, data scientists and analyst, so we expect that you are willing to both learn more about data, and share your own knowledge.
It might sound like a cliché, but it is the naked truth. 1/3 of all produced food in the World is either lost or wasted, and that’s while millions of people starve and live in food poverty – that’s pretty tasteless, huh? Put your talent into good use while having fun with our awesome team!
Setup and manage data pipelines for ETL and ML, develop custom data products and solutions for internal and partner use.
Apache Airflow, designing ETL/ELT pipelines, Python, SQL, AWS Redshift, Docker, dbt, setting up CI/CD, API's, experience with Java is a plus.
The ideal candidate
- Is hungry for making a difference
- Is a strong team-player with a natural drive, and the ability to communicate across teams
- Have worked with data and been frustrated by the gotcha's at least once or twice.
- Not afraid of challenges, and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Be part of one of Europe's most promising scale-ups, with HQ in Copenhagen
- A team of international co-workers, all on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- Informal atmosphere in cool offices in Copenhagen
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours.
Please apply via the link making sure to include your English resume, and fill out the application form.
All applications are continuously evaluated.