Customer Care Hero & Waste Warrior
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from food stores, supermarkets and cafes available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 10 million meals in 12 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Switzerland is growing at light speed as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Food Waste Warrior filled with fire to take care of our users and partners.
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- We say it like it is: You will be answering customer requests via email and on the phone, a lot. We take our customer service very seriously, and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community. You’ll have the unique opportunity to get in direct contact and listen to our customers and partners to help them become real ambassadors. This means that you will be the most vital person in our office when it comes to ensuring the happiness of our community and delivering an above and beyond service! You keep the engine running!
- You are the go-to-person for our users to help them out when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures.
- You will take care of our current partners, help them save more food out of the bin and optimize our way of collaborating.
- You will be able to find ways to improve the customer care experience and coordinate internal processes.
Why you are the customer care hero we’ve been looking for:
- You are fluent in Swiss (German) and have a good command of English. French and Italian are a huge plus :)
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You love responding to customer requests and being on the phone, and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) anyone would love to have someone with your charms on the other side of the line
- You’re a people person and get a lot of energy out of helping others
- You are proactive, creative, and enjoy improving processes
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast-growing international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- You help to build a community that will change (or already is) changing the world
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in how and where you work
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins
How to apply?
Please send your application including CV and creative answers to our questions. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Starting date: Asap or upon agreement