Head of Marketing
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 14 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 20 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 51 million kgs of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? So next up, we have big plans to kick off operations in Sweden, and are building our team there as we speak. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
As Head of Marketing, you will be working out of our office in Stockholm and reporting to your Country Manager and our CMO. You will be part of our international team of 50+ marketing experts across our global and local teams.
Being our Head of Marketing, it is your job to spread the word and make us heard. Armed with a wealth of experience from our 13 other successful launches, it will be your job to build and execute a solid marketing strategy which leads to everyone talking about the no. 1 app in the fight against food waste!
Trust us, this is an adventure - tough, but so rewarding!
Responsibilities will include:
- With the CMO and Country Manager, design and plan the marketing strategy for Sweden
- Drive execute integrated marketing plans and PR initiatives that support business objectives
- Build a very strong local marketing team in Sweden in 2019
- Lead all B2C and B2B actions for Too Good To Go in Sweden from beginning to end
- Work with global teams to create the strategic positioning and messaging for Too Good To Go towards our key audiences and overall ecosystem
- Drive our demand generation with end-to-end acquisition campaigns and launch process for all growth endeavors (e.g., ideation, creative development, targeting, execution, measurement)
- Support the CMO and the Country Manager for Sweden on the optimization of the Too Good To Go value chain
- Play a key role in the launching and development of Too Good To Go in Sweden
Your skills should include:
- Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- Prominent international mindset with strong local approach
- 3-5 years of experience as a marketing manager or senior marketing position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business.
- Strong digital background, with a proven record of creating and executing successful PR and media campaigns
- Hands-on experience with email marketing, content optimization, social media and offline marketing promotions
- Fantastic copy and content writing skills in Swedish
- A good design eye and the ability to brief for strong creative
- Experience in tech or F&B companies is a strong plus
- 100% target-oriented, with a sharp analytical mind for online and offline marketing activities
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- Top of the class English Speaker – All the communication in the global team will be in English
What do we offer?
- Manager position in an international company
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it!)
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 11 countries (and counting)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
- Send us your CV in English
- Send also a Cover Letter in English (yes, we read Cover Letters very carefully)
- Explain why the job you are applying for suits you
- Mention which values you might share with our company
- Tell us how you would contribute to Too Good To Go
- Share with us your long-term career ambitions
- Keep it to one page – preferably
- Please, get it proofread by someone else
- We love videos, so feel free to add a link if you feel like it
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak
- Notice we only accept candidates coming through our platform