Customer Experience Hero - Job / Internship
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 9 million meals saved in 9 countries to date.
We're happy to say that Switzerland has joined the Food Waste revolution as well! That is why we are looking for the perfect person for our Success department. Success is responsible for keeping users and partners happy and aligned with the Too Good To Go brand. They are our personal superheroes: Think fast, put out fires, and make sure everyone gets the Too Good To Go experience they expect and deserve.
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- Being the go-to-person for our users to help them out and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures.
- Assist in strategic roll-outs of key partners and ensure follow-ups and smooth execution.
- Taking care of our current partners, help them with questions and optimise our way of working.
- Making sure we have a good looking app for our customers that entices our community to save meals from them.
- Support the Sales team and get your very own stores on board !
- Develop with the Success Manager efficient tools and processes to always provide top quality service to our fast growing number of partners !
Why you are the food waste warrior we’ve been looking for:
- You are fluent Swiss German speaking and have good knowledge of French & English. Bilingual FR/DE is a huge plus !
- You get a lot of energy from good conversation and talk as well as you listen.
- You love the idea of working in a hectic start-up culture and can function in an amazing but chaotic work environment.
- You’re an independent worker who likes to forge your own path.
- You don’t have a problem with working unusual hours and have a ‘work ‘till the job is done’ attitude.
- You might or might not have experience in Sales, but you feel like you have what it takes.
- You have the feeling you were born for the mission to exterminate food waste from our society!
- You are available to take on a full-time position, if offered, after the internship.
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling pan-European start-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
- Join an amazing and ultra dynamic team of 7 Waste Warriors
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- Depending on your profile / experience, we will offer you a job or an internship with strong chance to transform into a job !
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
In Love ? Send your application as soon as possible !
Start date : ASAP