Senior Marketing Manager
London, United Kingdom
30% of food produced is wasted. We’re on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste. We’re scaling fast across Europe (we’re in 9 countries already) with over 7.5m meals saved to date. We have big, big plans - we’re growing rapidly and we’re building our UK team.
We’re looking for a hardworking, hungry and hands-on Marketing Manager to join our tribe of 150+ Waste Warriors around Europe. You will be working out of our office in London and working closely with and reporting to our CMO in Copenhagen and our UK Country Director. You will be integrated with our international team of 16+ marketers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the CMO and UK Country Director to build the marketing strategy and marketing team for the UK
- Design, develop and execute integrated marketing and PR plans to deliver on the strategy and key KPIs - it’s a hands-on role
- Lead all B2C and B2B marketing activities
- Work with global growth hacking and branding teams to build brand and drive consumer engagement in the UK
- Drive demand generation with end-to-end acquisition campaigns and launch process for growth initiatives (e.g. ideation, creative development, targeting, execution, measurement)
- Help to build an engaged Waste Warrior community in the UK on and offline
Your skills should include:
- Being truly passionate about food waste is a must
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- Prominent international mindset with strong local approach
- 5+ years of solid marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- Strong digital background, with a proven record creating and executing successful PR and media campaigns
- Hands on experience on email marketing, content optimization, social media and offline marketing promotions
- 100% target oriented, with a sharp analytical mind for online and offline marketing activities
- Fantastic copy and content writing skills
- A good design eye and the ability to brief for strong creative
- Experience in tech or F&B companies is a strong plus
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- A deep understanding of brand guidelines and brand tonality
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast growing environment
What do we offer?
- A hands-on management position, with a competitive compensation package
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we actually mean it)
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 9 counties (and counting)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
- Send us your CV and a Cover Letter (yes, we read Cover Letters)
- We love videos, so feel free to add one
- Deadline is ASAP