Customer Care Specialist Internship
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this position. This internship is for 6 months :)
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic start-up, where you will contribute to make the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Present in 14 countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in France alone, more than 9000 stores and restaurants have joined our adventure and helped save more than 18 million meals from bins in Europe!
You will work in the heart of the Customer Success department and will:
- Implement our customer care policy: answer to a broad variety of requests of our shops and food waste heroes.
- Take charge of the quality of the customer relationship.
- Monitor: thanks to regular reporting, you’ll be able to find ways to improve the customer care experience and will coordinate internal processes.
- Be our best ambassador: you embody the philosophy and tone of our brand to our users.
- Develop an ambassadors’ strategy: create a strong connection to our clients to make them become our ambassadors.
We’re looking for a one of a kind person that is not afraid to work and has fun while doing it!
- You love our beautiful planet and are ready to fight against food waste to save it!
- You have good interpersonal skills & a good sense of diplomacy.
- You can adapt to any kind of person and character and have negotiation skills.
- You are proactive, creative and love to improve processes.
- For you there are no problems, only solutions.
- You like measuring the impact of your actions & act accordingly.
- You are known for your ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions
- Has a social mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact.
- Shares knowledge and skills, because sharing is magic!
- Sharing is magic goes the other way, too - we love to learn and listen to your input!
- Trusts each other and dares to create: initiative is key.
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and great answers to our questions :D
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!