Business Developer - Madrid
Too Good To Go is launching in Spain! Join us!
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 9 countries already) with over 6m meals saved to date (that is over 12000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!). We have big, big plans and we want you to be part of them. We are now building our Spanish team and looking for hardworking, hungry sales people to come and join our Waste Warrior tribe.
What we need:
- Hungry - you’ are results focused, understand KPIs and driven to hit smash targets
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more
- Cold Call Kings and Queens - zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough
- Confident relationship builders - whether on the phone or walking in off the street you enjoy making connections quickly and presenting the proposition with clarity and passion
What you should have:
- At least 6 months sales experience
- A genuine passion for the mission
- High energy and self-motivation
- First class communication skills
- The power of persuasion
- Professional English skills
- Located in Madrid or surroundings
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European start up with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Competitive salary with performance related bonuses
- And let us not forget...lots of FOOD!
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter as soon as possible. You can apply in Spanish.
Deadline is the sooner the better!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!