Customer Success & Partner Specialist
London, United Kingdom
Awarded Europe’s Hottest Startup 2019 by The Next Web
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app that reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants, and supermarkets available to users.
We’re scaling fast across Europe (in 13 countries already and more to come!) with nearly 23m meals saved to date. We have big, big plans and we’re looking for smart, enthusiastic waste warriors to join us.
As a key member at the centre of our Success team, you’ll be working closely with customers to ensure they have the best possible experience fighting food waste. This is a great entry-level role with different areas of responsibility and lots of growth opportunities. It would be perfect for a recent graduate or someone with a year’s experience, wanting to work in a fast-paced environment on something that really matters.
As a customer care & partner specialist, you’ll be a key part of our Success team. You’ll be the main face and voice for our customers, ensuring an amazing experience as well as working closely with our stores to ensure they have everything they need to succeed. In this position, you’ll act as an important “voice of the customer” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
- Helping our customers and partners get the most out of their experience - answering inbound inquiries over email, phone and social media
- Creating clear email communications for both customers and store partners consistent with our brand tone of voice
- Working closely with our store partners to resolve issues and ensure their optimum performance and satisfaction
- Onboarding new store partners
- Developing in-depth knowledge of how Too Good To Go works and using this expert knowledge to assist the wider internal team
- Creating a great copy to describe our stores to customers
- Conducting data analysis of store performance and suggesting ways to make improvements
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to effectively and quickly connect with partners over the phone
- Great interpersonal skills and adaptability
- Adept in adapting to the needs of a fast-growing organisation
- Autonomous and independent - you are able to schedule your time and juggle multiple tasks at a time
- You’re a team-player and innovative problem solver, keen to learn and bring your own ideas to the table
- A positive and proactive mindset - someone who gets things done and takes the lead in doing so
You need to be:
- Passionate - you care deeply about the planet and would love to work on a big, bold mission
- Resourceful - you see the big picture and will always find a way to get things done
- Creative - you can think of smart ways to solve problems outside of your comfort zone and your job description
- Growth-minded - you always strive to do better and welcome feedback as a way to develop
What you should have:
We value your attitude and drive more than anything. Our must-haves are:
- A genuine passion for the mission
- First-class communication skills - on the page, on the phone and in-person
- Experience working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google-Suite equivalents
Are you interested?
The starting date is as soon as possible. Only applications coming in through our platform will be considered. Please note that we cannot accept applications via email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Deadline is the sooner the better!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!