(Junior) Community Manager
Looking for a waste warrior who reigns in social media!
You must apply in English. Perfect use of Polish is mandatory for this job.
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to save their unsold products that people can get at low prices.
Launched about 3 years ago, and present in 10 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success - we have helped save more than 11 million meals in total from being thrown away in Europe!
Now it’s time to launch in even more countries, including Poland. You will be a part of a fast-growing, young at heart and dynamic company, where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
As a Community Manager, you will evolve in the heart of our marketing department. You will work under the responsibility of our Marketing Manager.
- Support in creating digital strategies
- Animate and grow our social media community to create more and more awareness of our fight against food waste.
- Be our best ambassador & the voice of Too Good To Go on social media.
- Imagine and create our social media editorial planning on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, find new ways of promoting the brand online
- Report and give inputs on social media best practices - in our social media + benchmark - and think smart to improve our strategy from what you learned.
- Make Too Good To Go a thought leader on food waste across our channels.
- Create visually appealing content respecting our visual identity: designs, gifs, videos, whatever it takes!
- Establish Too Good To Go’s visual identity on all our social media channels, making us recognizable among the other brands.
- We’re looking for a one of a kind, driven person that is able to run multiple projects at the same time and has fun doing it
- You have previous experience in community management
- You are not afraid of working in a fast-paced environment
- You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and environmental issues are important to you
- Your friends call you sunshine as you are always positive
- You’re able to create graphics and have basic motion design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator skills a big plus)
- Social Media is your kingdom, you rule over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You play with words and are known for your humor
- Excellent writing skills and straight to the point writing style!
- You can handle - and rock - several projects at a time.
- Has a social & environmental mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact
- Shares knowledge: gives input and ideas to grow all together
- Targets excellence and grows fast!
- Trust each other and dare to create: the initiative is key
Are you interested?
Please upload your application including CV and answer the question: how would you announce Too Good To Go’s arrival in Poland on social media?
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!