Interns TGTG Spain (Madrid & Barcelona)
Would you like to have a super enriching experience in the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste?
Too Good To Go Spain (office located in Madrid & Barcelona) is looking for interns to join our different departments.
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that. Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet! The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 17m meals in 12 countries saved to date…that’s 47000 ton of CO2 emission we’ve prevented together! Due to our strong growth, we need reinforcement to make our partners experience with Too Good To Go as great as we can.
- Internship agreement to be signed with the University or Business School
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World with your friends
- The experience of being part of a great international team
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Location in Madrid or Barcelona
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
- Remuneration depending on profile