1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 15 million meals saved in 12 countries to date.
The biggest part of our efforts to dramatically increase our footprint in Norway, consists of growing supply - increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go. We therefore need an AWESOME team and Sales Culture to make sure that no more meals end up in the bin.
The Sales Specialists are the backbone of that team, responsible for the recruitment of new stores among smaller key accounts, independent stores and franchised stores. The Sales Specialists own their regions/cities to ensure that our users have an attractive and accessible supply where they live.
- Drive our sales efforts within the region/city you are responsible for
- Contribute to the development of our sales strategy to ensure sales efficiency, while keeping our strong mission and values
- Ensure that the stores you recruit activate and remain active for the critical phase of the first six months before you hand them over to the Partner Management team
- Participate in or drive events towards our partners
- Participate in our efforts to roll-out key accounts, especially among franchised stores
What we need:
- Hungry - you’ are results focused, understand KPIs and driven to hit smash targets
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to quickly connect and establish rapport with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more
- Cold Call Kings and Queens - zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough
- Confident relationship builders - whether on the phone or walking in off the street you enjoy making connections quickly and presenting the proposition with clarity and passion
What you should have:
- At least 6 months sales experience or a natural attitude to speak with people
- A genuine passion for the mission
- High energy and self-motivation
- First class communication skills
- The power of persuasion
- Professional Norwegian and English skills
How to apply?
Send us your CV and a Cover Letter in English. We are hopefully reading the resume of our future colleague, and we want to make sure you're a perfect fit. So make sure you tell us everything you can about yourself and how great you are!
The deadline is “the sooner the better” - we are screening applications on a rolling basis and will close the position once we found the right person - don’t lose out, apply as soon as possible!