Content & Community Manager
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to save their unsold products that people can get at low prices.
Launched just over three years ago, Too Good To Go is already crazy successful: we’re now active in 12 countries, with more than 10 million users having saved over 15 million meals from the bin!
Our Swiss team is growing at lightning speed, and to get our message out there, we are looking for a Content & Community Manager. You will be part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic start-up (fifteen talents now, and still counting!), where you will contribute to make the world a better place!
As Content & Community Manager, you will evolve in the heart of our marketing department, where you will work under the responsibility of our Head of Marketing.
- Make Too Good To Go a thought leader on food waste across our owned channels
- Activate, engage and grow our community to create more and more awareness on our fight against food waste
- Be our best ambassador & the voice of Too Good To Go on our Website, Newsletters and Blogposts (in French) and Social Media (in English)
- Establish Too Good To Go’s visual identity and create visually appealing content: visuals, videos, gifs, ... We need all the creativity you have!
- Analysis and reporting on best practices and develop new strategies based on your learnings
- You’re a true Waste Warrior, ready to change the world and you strongly believe in our mission!
- Excellent writing skills and straight to the point writing style
- Social Media is your kingdom, you rule over Facebook and Instagram
- Photoshop and Illustrator have no secrets for you
- Super strong drive - we repeat: super strong drive!
- You are a native French speaker with an excellent command of English. (Swiss) German is a big plus.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment, roll up your sleeves and are not afraid of short deadlines - pressure gives you wings!
- You can handle - and rock - several projects at a time.
- You have a few years of experience within digital marketing / content management / community management
- Is a fast scaling pan-European start-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Targets excellence and grows fast!
- Shares knowledge: gives input and ideas to grow all together
- Offers flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day.
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
- A cosy office in the city center of Zurich AND - wait for it - by the lake!
Are you interested?
Please upload your application including CV and great answers to our questions - remember, we want to get to know our potential new colleague!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!