A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that….
Too Good To Go is a company that through a mobile app and a new e-commerce site aims at reducing food waste. We’re scaling fast across Europe (we’re in 13 countries already) with over 20M meals saved to date.
The e-commerce part of Too Good To Go is still relatively new and in scale up phase - we have big, big plans and are looking for an engaged and intern to join the Danish e-com team. You will be working out of our office in Copenhagen.
The role – E-commerce intern
Too Good To Go cooperates with the biggest players within the retail industry, food service and national and global food producers. In the e-commerce part we are aiming at reducing the food waste that is created before the products hit the shelf in the store – which sadly is quite a bit.
If you join the team you will be part of making a new business part of Too good to Go grow and be an integral part of the business as the App is today.
- As an Intern in the e-commerce team you will participate in a variety of task regarding driving the shop.toogoodtogo.dk to new levels – we are a small team so we all contribute across all fields
- You tasks will include but not limit itself to:
- Product creation in Shopify
- Talking with suppliers in regards to product information and practicalities in regards to delivery
- Supporting E-mail marketing
- Analyzing sales and marketing initiatives and provide recommendations for changes
- Participate in weekly e-commerce team meetings
- Merchandising of the online store
- Answering to customer inquiries
- Assisting in testing of products that are past their “best before date”
- We are constantly growing and therefore you will also be required to identify and grow new business opportunities for Too Good To Go
- You are enrolled in a study where e-commerce is a relevant topic to learn more about in practice
- You have a strong interest in e-commerce
- You have interest for how we can create a more sustainable future with less food waste – and are eager to contribute to this journey
- You are detail oriented and structured in your approach to new tasks
- You have full proficiency in English and Danish
- A scale-up mindset where you thrive in an environment with a high speed and where things develop quickly
- You can join as an intern for minimum 10 weeks
- A rare opportunity to change the world together with almost 450 enthusiastic and talented people in 13 countries - who are always ready to share experiences and sparring!
- Strong personal and professional development in an intense and fast growing scale-up environment
- Learning about e-commerce in practice
- A unique opportunity to work in and with a purpose driven performance culture.
How to apply?
Upload your motivational cover letter in English and your CV. We are hopefully reading the resume of our future colleague, and we want to make sure you're a perfect fit.
The deadline is “the sooner the better” - we are screening applications on a rolling basis and will close the position once we found the right person - don’t miss out, apply as soon as possible!