Customer Success Specialist & Account Manager
London, United Kingdom
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users.
We’re scaling fast across Europe (in 9 countries already!) with nearly 10m meals saved to date. We have big, big plans and we’re looking for smart, enthusiastic waste warriors to join us.
As a key member of our Success team you’d be working closely with customers and store partners to fight food waste. This is a great entry-level role with lots of growth opportunities. It would be perfect for a recent graduate or someone with a year’s experience, wanting to work in a fast-paced environment on something that really matters.
As a customer care specialist and account manager you’ll be a key part of our Success team. You’ll be the main face and voice for our customers ensuring an amazing customer service experience as well as working closely with our stores. You’d also be an important “voice of the customer” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams.
- Helping our customers get the most out of their experience - answering enquiries over email, phone and social media
- Creating clear email communications for both customers and store partners consistent with our brand tone of voice
- Understanding our customers - conducting research and presenting your findings to the team
- Onboarding new store partners
- Creating great copy to describe our stores to customers
- Conducting data analysis of store performance and suggesting ways to make improvements
- Working with stores to resolve issues, improve performance and maximise meals saved
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to effectively and quickly connect with people over the phone
- Great interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to the needs of a fast growing organisation
- Autonomous and independent - you are able to schedule your time and juggle multiple projects at a time
- You’re a team-player and innovative problem solver, keen to learn and bring your own ideas to the table
- You have a positive and proactive mindset as someone who gets things done and takes the lead in doing so
You need to be:
- Passionate - you care deeply about the planet and would love to work on a big, bold mission
- Resourceful - you see the big picture and will always find a way to get things done
- Creative - you can think of smart ways to solve problems outside of your comfort zone and your job description
- Growth-minded - you always strive to do better and welcome feedback as a way to develop
What you should have:
We value your attitude and drive more than anything. Our must-haves are:
- A genuine passion for the mission
- First class communication skills - on the page, on the phone and in-person
- Experience working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite equivalents
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European startup with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Competitive salary
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter (yes, we do read cover letters) as soon as possible.
Deadline is 22nd Feb 2019
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!