Join Too Good To Go in Paris as a Legal Counsel if you are ready to be a part of a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment where you will be a core member of our global Legal Team.
Take part in a high growth tech company where you will be able to put your mark on how we provide legal support to the entire company. You will be joining our great Paris office as Legal Counsel where you will play a key role in supporting our Commercial, Marketing, and People & Culture teams and other parts of the company with legal assistance. When not supporting these teams you will assist other parts of the business with contract reviews and negotiations. You will report to the global general counsel.
Your position will take part in addressing our commercial agreements and other legal matters in France along with international matters from time to time. The Legal Team provides support to the Too Good To Go organization globally, so this role will work closely with the Legal Team members in Copenhagen. They are dedicated, hard-working and have the best team-spirit you could ever hope for.
- Provide legal services and related support in broad areas of corporate law practice to the company.
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial agreements, mainly assisting our French Commercial Teams in France with contract negotiations with potential customers and key accounts.
- Provide support to other departments such as People & Culture and Marketing.
- Help maintain and update various legal templates.
- Train Commercial teams in relevant aspects of commercial law to help them strengthen their negotiating positions and skills.
- Review and negotiate various types of business agreements, such as partner agreements and supplier contracts.
- Assist the Legal Team and the business with regulatory compliance issues (mainly food regulation and personal data) and corporate law questions.
- Being an Ambassador of fighting food waste and helping to build and maintain relationships with other departments
- Demonstrated experience negotiating and drafting various types of commercial agreements, e.g. subscription service agreements, IT contracts, non-disclosure agreements, license agreements and product sales and services agreements.
- Relevant and documented experience with food regulation and compliance.
- Experience with French corporate and employment law a big plus.
- Ability to recognize legal and ethical risks and communicate these effectively to colleagues and customers with consideration of its impact on the wider business.
- Ability to take full responsibility for structuring and prioritizing your time well and with a good sense of efficiency.
- Work well independently and be ready to support your team and other departments.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams – you will work closely with the Commercial, People & Culture, and Marketing Teams.
- Excellent writing and fantastic communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in a law firm or corporate legal organization; industry experience is definitely a plus.
- Excellent legal and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
- A team player.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills in relation to contract negotiation and dispute handling.
- Law Degree from an Accredited Law School.
- Licensed to practice in France.
- Fluent in English and French.
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey in a company with a strong mission full of passion and with the ambition to change the world.
- A chance to develop your profile as an in-house lawyer in a fast-growing scale up.
- The experience of being part of an international team.
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
How to apply
If you see yourself in this role, send us your CV and a personalised cover letter in English, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Legal Counsel.
We are hopefully reading the resume of our future colleagues, and we want to make sure you're a perfect fit. So make sure you tell us everything you can about yourself and how great you are!
The deadline is “the sooner the better” - we are screening applications on a rolling basis and will close the position once we found the right person - don’t lose out, apply as soon as possible
Please note that only applications uploaded through our platform can be taken into account; applications sent via email or LinkedIn direct messaging will be discarded.