Customer Care Team Lead
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading madly across Europe, with over 22 million meals saved in 13 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
Too Good To Go is not only an app but a growing movement of people fighting food waste. Therefore we strive to deliver the greatest experience as possible to our "heros anti-gaspi"!
Customer Care Department is at the core of this experience, being the first contact a user can have with the company. While growing fast, we need to stay close to our users. Besides, we have the strong will to change the perception of any unhappy user of the app and to make our loyal customers become our ambassadors.
So how do we do that? We need the hunger and experience of someone to lead a team of awesome Customer Care Specialists as a Customer Care Team Lead!
Reporting directly to our Head of Customer Success, you will join the French Success team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 430+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
- You will mentor and develop a team of 12 people and nurture an environment where they can excel through your guidance and empowerment.
- You will answer to a broad variety of our users' requests by implementing and developing our customer care policy.
- Monitor through regular reporting, you’ll find ways to improve the customer care experience and coordinate internal processes.
- You’ll keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- You'll have to work closely with the Global Operations and Tech Teams to improve our processes and increase our efficiency.
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
Working skills :
- You are hard working, and you have an efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You like to work in a chaotic environment at high speed
- You are empathetic, you are armed with patience and nothing can piss you off
- You are positive, dynamic and you have a high-energy
- You are so attentive to the person you are speaking to, you understand any underlying problem, you can ‘read’ people
- You can adapt your language to any kind of character, and you have a great sense of diplomacy and negotiation skills
- At least 2 years experience as a Customer Care Team Lead is required (in a startup environment is a plus)
- You’re both fluent in French & English
- You love to work in an international environment
Management skills :
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow.
- You know how to make your team hungry and smash targets.
- You are able to recognize, cultivate and exploit the potential in others.
- You have good interpersonal skills & a good sense of diplomacy.
- You know the difference between being a “Leader” and being the “chief”
- You are able to take tough decisions when needed by asking and taking into account the opinions of people concerned by your decision in order to take the best one, and you know how to explain the reasons behind your choice
- You’re a real Waste Warrior, always up for the wellbeing of the cause and the company.
- You’re not afraid to commit yourself to infinity and beyond!!
- Your future is in Too Good To Go and you know it.
- You trust your team and your team can trust you.
- The opportunity to lead a team of amazing and autonomous waste warriors, all passionate about what they are doing and always full of ideas and projects
- Live by a new and modern approach of management where we empower and give ownership to people
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great international team
- Working closely with the Head of Customer Success to set up the French Success strategy
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.