CRM/CSS Tools Specialist
The Operations team is seeking a tool expert, to work across countries to help support, improve and scale our existing customer service software and customer relationship management tools. You will make sure that all infrastructure across countries and training are set and the the processes within ops tools is run effectively and efficiently.
You will assist sales and success teams in all our countries but stay firmly rooted within the Operations team. The position is not necessarily Copenhagen based and open for all global applicants.
Reporting directly to our Head of Operations, you will join the Global team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 400+employees around Europe.
- Oversee cross country roll outs and improvements to the tool process structure
- Create a trusted communication flow around the tools, internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver actionable analysis on usages and processes
- Maintain a flawless process across countries and act upon enquiries about bugs or feature requests
- Improve and develop the tools in relation to scale-up and organisational needs
- Carry negotiations and ongoing conversations with external stakeholders reflecting internal needs
You should have:
- CRM and CSS tools experience: while this job does not specifically require any academic qualifications, a relevant experience in handling large scale CRM and CSS tool is desired. We are currently working with Dixa, HubSpot and Zapier.
- Project management skills: you know how to handle multiple tasks at once, and manage several stakeholders to deliver high-quality work on time
- Strong communication skills: you can facilitate conversations around tools, processes and improvements as well as have an understanding of gatekeeping and stakeholder management
- Analytical approach: you are able to provide data in a constructive way where relevant teams can action upon
- Additional technical skills: you understand the technical part of the tools and can improve some parts of the daily operations with small add ons (a high level of technical expertise is not required)
- Top of the class English speaker: all communication within the Operations team, as well as with different functions and countries will be in English.
- Resourcefulness: you think in solutions and can generate different point of views.
- Pragmatic: you balance the need for speed and excellence in your work
- Team-player: you can think independently, but work as part of a team.
How to apply:
- We take recruitment very seriously, please read carefully everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
- We want to know how you work - if you have a video introduction, or a link to a project you made thrive, then tell us about it!
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging