Inbound Sales Specialist and Waste Warrior
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 10 million meals in 10 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Belgium is growing at light speed as well! That’s why we’re looking for an Inbound Sales Specialist who loves our mission to help start up our Inbound Sales Team.
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- You will be responsible for the start-up of our Inbound Sales Team and the creating of its structure.
- You will be working together with Marketing on projects to increase inbound lead generation.
- You will be responsible for looking at new and original ways to improve our inbound processes
- You are the first contact when partners reach out to join our revolution. You are Too Good To Go’s ambassador for professionals: You share your values and commitment with every store that decides to join us.
- Negotiation and persuasion: You use your best arguments to convince stores that reached out to us to join Too Good To Go and fight against food waste.
- Train the store and their employees on Food Waste, community and the way to work with the application.
- You're bilingual FR/NL with a good working knowledge of English.
- You’re rigorous and organized: You like to get things done well.
- You have an analytical mind and love to improve processes.
- You’re dynamic, positive and ready to change the world and of course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go!
- You’re loving being on the phone and are judiciously charismatic while doing it! This one is necessary, because you will be on the phone a lot. You love to talk, and listen with the ability to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more
- You’re independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle and follow several projects at a time
- Strong knowledge of the food market is a plus
Why you are the food waste warrior we’ve been looking for:
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international company with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
- Nice starters salary and possible future teamlead position
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work, and invest in your development
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”