1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food store available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 8,5 million meals saved in 9 countries to date (and counting!).
We have big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join Too Good To Go´s founding office in Copenhagen and to support our 200+ Waste Warriors across Europe. You will report to the General Counsel also based in Copenhagen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling of all legal matters a tech company established in 9 countries can encounter
- Assist in the coordination of local attorneys across all countries to manage local projects and cost
- Assist in the the process of continuing compliance with GDPR
- Handle our domains and trademarks
- Review of contracts for all our 9 companies
- Prepare, develop and review employment contracts in cooperation with People & Culture to ensure compliance in all countries
- Work with People & Culture to ensure compliance in HR policies and employee handbook
- Support regarding general questions related to employment law across countries
Your skills should include:
- Legal background such as cand.jur. or cand.merc.jur
- 2 - 4 years of general counselling experience in a business environment or law firm
- Specialization and/or experience in employment law
- Experience with company law is a plus
- Experience with tech companies, app marketplaces or food companies is a plus
- Fluency in Danish combined with an excellent English is a requirement, additional languages are a plus
- Being passionate about food waste
- You can prioritise tasks effectively and have a high sense of efficiency
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- The experience of being part of an international team, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a fast-growing company with a multicultural team
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
Send us your CV and a Cover Letter in English. We are hopefully reading the resumes of our future colleagues, and we want to make sure you're a perfect fit. So make sure you tell us everything you can about yourself and how great you are!
The deadline is “the sooner the better” - we are screening applications on a rolling basis and will close the position once we found the right person - don’t lose out, apply as soon as possible!