Head of Marketing
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we fight food waste ? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has already more than 17 million users across Europe, and we’re not just an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together, so we’re doing all we can to make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions, change legislation to reduce food waste, and even create educational tools.
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 25 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 63 million kgs of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far and France has been leading the way for the past 3 years to all countries. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
As Head of Marketing, you will be working out of our office in Paris and reporting to the Country Manager and the VP Marketing. You will be the cornerstone of our French team and international team of 50+ marketing experts across our global and local teams.
Trust us, this is an adventure - tough, but so rewarding!
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a department of 8-10 FTEs leading 5 key areas : Community, B2B communication, Public Affairs, PR & Graphic Design. It is about creating the right content to drive discussions on food waste, educating and giving practical advice. And most importantly do everything needed to be recognised as The authority in foodwaste by the whole society.
- Design and implement the marketing strategy for France in collaboration with Country Manager and Global marketing team and your own local marketing team.
- Run the French marketing business : right governance, P&L, budget, KPIs
- Drive integrated marketing plans supporting business objectives through PR, Public Affairs, B2B communication and Communities.
- Build and develop a strong marketing team for France : invest in the Team’s growth to make sure they become expert of their field, keep a strong ownership and focus on the right things (strategy, structure, long term)
- Work closely with the French Management team (Country Manager, Deputy Manager, Head of Sales, Head of Success, Head of People & Culture) to deliver best in class strategy for France, as integrated as possible across team. You will play a key role in strengthening the development of Too Good To Go in France.
- Lead the relation between Global marketing & French marketing to ensure great collaboration and smooth communication. You are also responsible for sharing best practice with other countries as well as always being curious about their achievements to implement them in France.
- Support the FR Country Manager on the optimization of the Too Good To Go value chain.
Your skills should include:
- Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Prominent international mindset with strong local approach
- 5 years of experience as a marketing manager, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business.
- Create an amazing atmosphere to work & develop for your team is a top priority for you
- Hands-on experience with online & offline marketing, with a proven record of creating and executing successful marketing plan.
- Experience in tech or F&B companies is a strong plus
- 100% target-oriented, with a sharp analytical mind for online and offline marketing activities
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- Top of the class English Speaker – All the communication in the global team will be in English
What do we offer?
- Manager position in an international company
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it!)
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 13 countries (and counting)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
- Send us your CV in English
- Send also a Cover Letter in English (yes, we read Cover Letters very carefully)
- Explain why the job you are applying for suits you
- Mention which values you might share with our company
- Tell us how you would contribute to Too Good To Go
- Share with us your long-term career ambitions
- Keep it to one page
- Please, get it proofread by someone else
- We love videos, so feel free to add a link if you feel like it
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak