Senior Key Account Manager
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that….
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste. We’re scaling fast across Europe (we’re in 13 countries already) with over 20M meals saved to date.
We have big, big plans and are looking for an engaged and dedicated Senior Key Account Manager to join our Danish Team. You will be working out of our office in Copenhagen and reporting directly to the Country Manager, Denmark.
Too Good To Go cooperates with the biggest players within the retail industry, food service and national and global food producers. To take our battle against food waste to the next level, we want to create an even better and stronger relations with our partners. We wish to develop new ways of fighting food waste while creating value for our customers and partners.
- As Senior Key Account Manager you are always on the lookout for new partners and you are motivated by identifying and creating contact to potential partners
- Initiate and organize sales meetings with new and existing partners
- Take lead in developing and driving big strategic partnerships which in many ways will contribute to increasing value for our partners and Too Good To Go. Eg. co-branding and marketing activities, data-collaboration, CSR initiatives etc.
- Main responsible for roll out of big partnerships which requires project coordination, stakeholder management and communication among the stakeholders
- Play a central role in maintaining and building the relationships we have with the biggest players in the Danish retail and food industry
- You are excellent at driving sales processes and you are not afraid of developing new methods, tools and competencies, which will make us better and more efficient in our sales work
- We are constantly growing and therefore you will also be required to identify and grow new business opportunities for Too Good To Go in cooperation with our partners
- You have a minimum of 5 years working experience with strategic sales work and/or building commercial partnerships - most preferably within retail or the food industry
- Full working proficiency in Danish - both written and spoken.
- You are a strong negotiator with a big sales drive and a strong commercial mindset
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder, which will benefit you becoming our partners preferred go-to person
- Creative and strategic minded with a strong understanding of how the retail industry works
- A scale-up mindset where you thrive in an environment with a high speed and where things develop quickly
- A rare opportunity to change the world together with 400 enthusiastic and talented people in 13 countries - who are always ready to share experiences and sparring!
- Strong personal and professional development in an intense and fast growing scale-up environment
- Responsibility, influence and space to develop own ideas
- A unique opportunity to work in and with a purpose driven performance culture. The possibility to take part in pushing the Danish market to the next level
How to apply?
Upload your cover letter in English and your CV. We are hopefully reading the resume of our future colleague, and we want to make sure you're a perfect fit. So make sure you tell us everything you can about yourself and how great you are!
The deadline is “the sooner the better” - we are screening applications on a rolling basis and will close the position once we found the right person - don’t miss out, apply as soon as possible!