Key Account Manager
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Due to our strong growth, we need reinforcement to make our partners experience with Too Good To Go as great as we can.
Come and join our Waste Warrior tribe!
Responsibilities will include:
- As Key Account Manager, you are developing and managing big potential accounts. You are always on the hunt for new potential partners.
- You constantly initiate new contacts during events and meetings and you are a real ambassador of Too Good To Go.
- You organize meetings with potential new clients.
- You are responsible for the roll-out of our big accounts. Until the partners are up and running with our app, you are responsible for the project coordination and communication between all stakeholders and team members.
- You are working closely with all departments to ensure all benefits are being fulfilled correctly.
- You are establishing top-notch relations with our partners and you make sure they have our best support.
- You are constantly rethinking processes and looking for more efficient tools and formats to work with.
- You are creating and distributing relevant reports for Too Good To Go and our key accounts.
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager
- A strong background in food retail
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building close client relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- The rare opportunity to make a difference together with enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 11 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and space to develop your ideas.
- Working with a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people who love food and hate waste…
- … in a company that celebrates just as hard as we work.
Do you want to join our tribe?
Send us your application (in German or English) including your CV and cover letter (jup, we like reading cover letters!) as well as your possible start date & salary expectations.
Please keep in mind that the perfect use of German is mandatory for this position.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!