1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading madly across Europe, with over 22 million meals saved in 13 countries to date.
Too Good To Go is not only an app but a growing movement of people fighting food waste, and it would not exist without our committed users and stores who want to save delicious food. To keep our communities deeply motivated, it is crucial to take care of them, encourage, inspire and empower them.
With a rapidly growing number of stores, users and meals saved, the challenge is greater every day. We need to better know and understand our stores and users behaviors. That is why we need a hungry and experienced Data Analyst to join us!
You’ll be working closely with our Success and Sales teams, answering questions about our partners, their sales and performance in general to accomplish this ambitious mission.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports in order to answer specific business issues (support strategic decisions, and both acquisition retention activities)
- Generate ad hoc reports, dashboards and visualisations through our analytics tool Looker
- Improve our company knowledge thanks to data analysis
- Instill a stronger data culture within the company
- Operate between the French local team and the Global data team
Please, be aware that you will not work directly with data through SQL / Python - data will be available through Looker, from which you’ll be able to explore, visualise and analyse data.
- You are a data lover and you’ve worked with analysing data through tools like Looker (which we use), Tableau or similar drag-and-drop analytics tools.
- You are inherently curious, and love to solve problems by asking questions and digging out the root pain points - and you question the data you work with and the results you find.
- You have a good understanding of business operations and you are able to link your results with recommendations
- You’re autonomous in your work, you are organized, know how to efficiently prioritize tasks and how to handle a project with excellence, from kick-off to delivery
- You like working by yourself but you remain a team-player
- You have great communication skills
- You’re both fluent in French & English
- You have +2 years experience in a similar position
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet!
- You’re creative and proactive. Besides, you’re always full of ideas to implement new things but you’re also able to come up with a plan to give life to your ideas.
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way.
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- Challenge is your main motivation!
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- The experience of being part of a great international team and participate to the French Success strategy set up
- Space to develop your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.