Sales Team Lead
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 11 million meals saved in 10 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
The biggest part of our team consists on growing supply - increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go. Last year, in France, we saved 3 millions meals and in 2019 we aim to save more than 10 millions ! That is why we need YOU!
Groups of independants and franchises represent 80 000 stores in France and as of today, we only have 5% of the market on the app.
We need to go faster on onboarding all those partners to allow them to save food ! So how do we do it? That is where we need the expertise, hunger and experience of a super strong sales team lead to join us!
You will join our french team of more than 50 people to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior tribe of 200+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!!
- Setting up and expanding sales within your area - we lead by example so you’ll need to show the way to your team!
- Turning one contact into 10 contacts : find new ways to make a maximum of stores know us and wanting to fight food waste with us!
- Structure and strategy
- Working closely with your team and the rest of the Sales team - you will develop a more efficient and effective processes
- Implementing strategies for each group of independents
- Working with the rest of the Sales team to develop projects helping Too Good To Go grow faster
- Creating team cohesion and the best communication in your team
- Developing new challenges to motivate your team
- Conducting regular 121’s and always getting the best out of your team!
- Developing the sales team in their daily tasks: coaching and pushing for peak performance
You should have:
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow - you know how to make your team hungry and smash targets as well as taking their input!
- Strong sales experience and experience in leading and growing sales teams - you moved your previous sales team from 4 to 10, that’s perfect!
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives
- +3 years of experience in manager position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- Technology is in your DNA. Experience in Start-ups is a plus
- You are a top of the class English speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English
- Hands on experience on sales engines and marketplaces
- A good network within the food industry/restaurant industry (real bonus!)
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
What do we offer?
- Being part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.