People & Culture Coordinator / Office Manager
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces Food Waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 10 million meals in 9 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Spain is growing at the speed of light as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Food Waste Warrior filled with fire for the mission to help us further grow our team and movement in Spain.
Sign me up! No wait... What will I be doing?
- Being responsible for our local HR/Admin operational tasks (contracts, salary processing...)
- Run the office management (finding the right place for us to grow, organizing events, ordering materials...)
- Letting your creativity run wild while organizing team buildings, kick-offs; company weekends
- Optimize and structure our on-boarding process and welcoming everyone in true Too Good To Go manner
- Support the local recruiting process - pre-screening, setting up interviews and handle communication with candidates
- Administrate new hires and employees leaving
- Keep local HR data updated at all times
Why you’re the food waste warrior we’ve been dying to meet:
- You are fluent in Spanish and have a professional proficiency in English.
- You are very structured and a born fixer. Organizing events, finding creative ways to start-up collaborations, fixing the most eco-friendly way to get our whole team to their destinations. You’re on it.
- You work best with a diverse task package, where you switch constantly between administrative, people oriented and creative tasks.
- You have experience in Spanish HR (contracts, payroll processing, recruitment...) and have knowledge of Spanish employment law.
- You want a job where you get to be a big part of setting the company culture, and where being a people person is non-negotiable.
- Working somewhere where you can make a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is one of your greatest passions, and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences.
- You love people and people love you back!
- You are based in Madrid
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international start-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in what you do, how you do it and where you do it
- An amazing job with a lot of task diversity where you can make a big impact
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- Close working relationship with the Global People and Culture Team
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every person that you inspire saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn’t want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”