Head of People Operations
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 24 million meals saved across 13 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and are building a strong team of engaged and talented Waste Warriors across the globe (450 and counting!). As we are now strengthening our People Operation Team, we are looking for an experienced colleague to head our Global People Operations team located in Copenhagen.
We are looking for an experienced colleague who's ready to buckle up and take People Operations to the next level. You will drive the operational structure and process within P&C to first class solutions that fits our culture: making sure that we are one team and are aligned on the main principles across the countries. You know how things are in a fast-paced company and are used to delivering excellence in a fast speed.
As our (Global) Head of People Operations you will report directly to the Chief People Officer, manage a dedicated team and be part of and work closely with the Global People & Culture Team and our local P&C in the countries.
Your responsibilities :
- Further develop the area Global People Operations in Too Good To Go, run daily employee operations and lead the team
- Manage yearly employee life cycles (among other things: Growth Talks, Compensation reviews, onboarding, offboarding…)
- Improve, develop and implement scalable global company guidelines and procedures
- Drive and manage the global compensation and benefits process
- Manage and optimize our current HR systems and tools for further growth
- In charge of evaluate and assess new tools and secure implementation and system effectiveness
- Ensure we have complete data integrity and data processing are compliant with GDPR requirements and internal company guidelines at all times
- Maintain our employee recordkeeping and data and monitor and work with key HR metrics
- You have 5+ years of proven work experience as Head of HR Operations or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with all-round HR Management and with strong project management skills - organized, detail oriented, execution focused
- You have experience with, and flair for Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools
- You have excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- You have working experience in designing compensation and benefits programs, and know what's trending within this field
- You are a strong leader who is very motivated by leading and developing your team/employees
- You are used to working in a fast-paced and high-growth working environment - and thrive on being involved in, and executing on, many tasks at the same time
- As this is a global role, we expect you to have some international experience; either having worked in an international/global role before, or you may have been working abroad (in a similar role).
- English is our company's language, and we require full proficiency in English.
- Relevant academic background
- Last, but definitely not least: you have a good sense of humour and are fun to work with
If you still need more convincing…we offer
- A superb (and rare!) opportunity to be part of a fast growing international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- An amazing job with a lot of task diversity where you can make a big impact
- A strong company culture where we play as hard as we work
- A key role in the Global People & Culture Team
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day.
How to apply?
Apply in English with your CV and motivation letter. We are hopefully reading the resume of our future colleagues, and we want to make sure you're a perfect fit. So make sure you tell us everything you can about yourself and how great you are!
The deadline is “the sooner the better” - we are screening applications on a rolling basis and will close the position once we found the right person - don’t lose out, apply as soon as possible!
Working Hours: Full-Time