Community Marketing Specialist
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 10 countries already) with over 12 millions meals saved to date. We have big, big plans, and we want you to be part of them.
We’re looking for the perfect content and community marketeer to join our tribe and support our local Marketing team in Ghent.
Ready to join the movement? Want to know what skills we're looking for?
- You are the ingenious mind creating visual content aimed at charming potential users and sharing our mission and values with our community. Your cell phone is an extension of your arm and you capture every instant on pictures and videos to create magical content in line with our brand.
- You are a social media guru and bring our local brand to a new level of content - the world of Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter and has no secrets for you.
- You will be brainstorming about and executing marketing campaigns to help grow our Belgian community. Next to user acquisition and retention, you will be supporting our B2B acquisition and communication strategy.
- Creative writing and translating will be involved ! Think everything from Instagram posts to press releases and website content.
- You will help us spread the bigger story by setting up potential partnerships with bloggers, influencers...
- You will work with programs like Mailchimp, Monday, Adobe Creative suite...
Are you the Waste Warrior we’re looking for?
- You are fluent in both French and Dutch and you are more than comfortable in the language of Shakespeare.
- You are an open-minded, generous and thoughtful person. You look after your team and make sure to install positive vibes.
- You care for your work and our mission. You have an eye for detail and you will not stop before you are proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- You’re not a loner! You’re a group animal that likes to bring people together to build a strong, healthy and safe community to all.
- You like to sketch and draw. You handle creative design tools like a crackerjack or you are eager to learn more about Adobe Creative suite.
- You’re a professional ice skater and won 5 food eating competitions. Just kidding. But you are the right amount of crazy and you have a sharp sense of humor.
- You like to challenge and be challenged - you will play the devil’s advocate and question the status quo if you think your team and our mission will benefit from it.
- You don’t mind hard work and love it when things move quickly and you get the chance to do different things every day.
- You’re DNA matches ours. You’re passionate about fighting food waste, and can’t wait to join us to make an impact!
Falling in love already? Don’t you want to know what we offer?
- A rare opportunity to work in a company where you get to wake up everyday knowing you’re making a positive impact on the world!
- An international company with 270 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 11 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity the way you want to.
- A place where we celebrate as hard as we work!
Enough talking, how do I apply? - Is that what you’re thinking?
Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Explain why you are the perfect fit for the open position.
- Let us know which values you share with Too Good To Go.
- We want a creative wunderkind. Don’t let the opportunity pass you by to show us that you are one
- If you have a portfolio of creative (design) work, please add it to your cover letter
The deadline is “the sooner the better”.