Key Partner Specialist
Be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to make the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants
to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 11 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 8000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 15 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
- Responsible for several major key accounts in the food industry which are already big partners of Too Good To Go
- Build strong and efficient relationships with our Headquarters and stores, on the long-term by providing them personalized human consulting
- Ensure the sharing of knowledge and best practices between the KAM team and the PM team
- Maintain this partnership and ensure the retention following our KPIs in order to set up proactive processes to deliver better service to stores, amazing user experience and maximize the amount of meals saved
- Develop a specific communication strategy based on the account needs
- Work closely with the Growth team to ensure the acquisition of the entire chain
- Encourage, inspire and empower our stores partners and headquarters toward a more sustainable behavior
- A passionate for sustainability and fighting food waste - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- Outstanding relationship skills: you love helping people, and know how to get people excited to work with Too Good To Go.
- You are good at networking and maintaining a qualitative relationship with partners
- Rigorous, organized and professional: you like to get things done well.
- Creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- A team player, enthusiastic and positive personality, with a can-do attitude
- You have a first strong professional experience
- Has a social mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact.
- Shares knowledge: gives input and ideas to grow all together.
- Targets excellence and grows fast!
- Trust each other and dare to create: initiative is key.
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- The experience of being part of a great international team and participate to the French Success strategy set up
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.