1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 8,5 million meals saved in 9 countries to date.
We have big, big plans, and we are growing rapidly and building our team in Poland as we speak. For that we’re looking for a hardworking and hungry Country Manager to come and join our Food Hero tribe of 200+ employees around Europe.
You will be working out from our office in Warsaw and reporting directly to our CCO and our Management Team. You will be integrated into our international team of 9 Country Managers, supported by the whole team of specialists all around Europe.
As our new Country Manager, you will be responsible for building our local team, introduce our business to Poland and getting many food stores, hotels and supermarkets to join our movement.
What your mission will entail
- Opening, developing and driving the strategy for Too Good To Go in your country in cooperation with the Global Management team
- Hiring and dealing with a team of ambitious, idealistic and resourceful waste warriors who are the right kind of crazy to believe they can change the world
- Developing partnerships with major partners and food store chains and supermarkets
- Keeping all our partners and consumers satisfied through terrific account management and customer care
- Being the face and voice of Too Good To Go in the media
- Design the marketing strategy for Poland together with our CMO
- Work with global teams to create the strategic positioning and messaging to enable Too Good To Go to truly influence food waste and overall ecosystem
- Bring your own knowledge and experience to support and improve the Too Good To Go value chain all across Europe
Who are you?
- You have a true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste as a must - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- Technology is in your DNA. Experience in Start-ups is a plus
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow : We are creative, passionate, resourceful and growth-minded. So should you!
- +3 years of experience in manager position, preferably in a fast-paced, hyper-growth business
- You don’t beat around the bush and you get things done
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You are a top of the class English speaker. All the communication in the global team is in English
- Prominent international mindset with strong local approach
- Strong digital background, with a proven record creating and executing product launches
- Hands on experience on sales engines and marketplaces
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- Experience in the food industry is a strong plus
What do we offer?
- A Country Manager position, where you build your own market as an entrepreneur
- The opportunity to build a strong movement against food waste, in Poland, and in the world!
- Central location - well, you will be the one finding your own office anyway!
- Space to build a powerful concept in Poland, develop your ideas and also your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it)
- The experience of being part of an international team, with offices in 9 countries (and counting)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please read carefully everything we have been writing on the lines above. Please, also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email
- We want to know how you work - if you have a video introduction, or a link to a project you made thrive, then tell us about it!
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak