Expansion Project Manager
Today, 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, as 8% of greenhouse gas emissions comes from food waste!
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste and has become an authority for solving this worldwide critical issue.
Our app has more than 17 million users across Europe and through our app, we’ve saved more than 25 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 63.000 tonnes of CO2 saved!
But we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
Present in 14 countries, Too Good To Go is ready to go beyond and spread the movement further in Europe but also to other continents.
This is why we need a project manager that will bring experience, passion and expertise to build the framework of our expansion and to structure it!
As Expansion Project Manager, you will be part of the expansion team and report directly to the Chief Expansion Officer.
As Expansion Project Manager, your mission is to:
- Build a strong and thorough go-to-market plan to coordinate the 3/6 months before the launch of a new market, in collaboration with the Chief Expansion Officer.
- Carry out market and competition analysis prior to entering a new market.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Help coordinate the on-boarding and training for the new teams.
- Consolidate learning on a continuous basis to offer an efficient "go-to-market" manual, easy to use for new country managers: own and continuously improve the playbook.
- Always challenge, learn and improve current processes to get the next country up and running faster.
- After the launch of new markets, measure and monitor KPIs using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Alert in case data or trends are not as expected in the cities and work on a plan together with the Expansion team and the local team to fix issues.
- Detect future bottlenecks and contribute to improve internal processes in all markets in close collaboration with the Global teams.
- You have +3 years' experience in a similar position, preferably in a fast-paced, hyper-growth business.
- You already have experience in an international environment. Technology is in your DNA. Experience in Start-ups is a plus.
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a high level of spoken and written communication in English (All our global communication is done in English).
- Exceptional organizing and structuring skills and the capability to multitask comfortably.
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing, fast-growing environment.
- Experience in an international environment and food industry is a strong plus.
- You love the challenge and can be hands-on when needed.
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet.
- You’re creative, always full of new and innovative ideas.
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way.
- You’re growth-minded, always challenging yourself.
- You’re a solution-oriented person, driven by challenges and with a great level of energy.
What do we offer?
- A unique position, where you are at the heart of the development of Too Good To Go.
- The opportunity to develop a strong movement against food waste!
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast-growing company.
- The experience of being part of an international team, with offices in 14 countries (and counting).
- Central location in Paris.
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging!