Sales Outbound & Waste Warrior (CDI)
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 10 million meals saved in 9 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
The biggest part of our team consists of growing supply through groups of franchises - increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go. We therefore need an AWESOME Sales Outbound Waste Warrior to move from 6000 partner stores in France today to more than 100 000 potential future partners. So how do we do that? That is where we need the expertise, hunger and experience of a Business Developer to join us!
Reporting directly to our Sales Outbound Team Lead, you will join the French sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior Tribe of 200+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!!
- Setting up and expanding sales with groups of independent stores
- Turning one contact into 10 contacts: find new ways to make a maximum of stores know us and wanting to fight food waste with us!
- Negotiation and persuasion: you use your best arguments to convince stores that reached out to us to join Too Good To Go and fight against food waste.
- Setting up the best offer so stores sell their leftovers and fits with their needs.
- Signing the store : you make sure that stores give us all necessary information so you can add the account on the app
- Training the store and their employee about Food Waste but also about the store application.
- Following up with the stores: you will keep the relation with the store for 1 month and a half to set things up well with them and maximize their impact.
- Working closely with the Sales Outbound Team Lead to build processes to onboard 1000 contacts without calling them all one by one #creative
- Building a partnership relation with the group of independent and turning all stores into ambassadors of Too Good To Go
- It is your job to be creative to relate as fast as possible: internal, external communication, participation into events and committees in relation with group (do not hesitate to become best friends with yours partners: let them win foosball if needed)
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
- Strong Sales experience - 1+ year
- Challenge is your main motivation and with your team is even better
- You are an terrific talker and you know how to captivate your audience
- You can adapt to any kind of person and character and have excellent negotiation skills
- You never give up, more it seems dead more you want to succeed
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions.
- You know how to deeply understand a partner needs, motivation and brakes
- You like to work in a chaotic environment at high speed
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World with your friends
- The outbound Sales Team is the best of Sales School: You will be able to convince anybody to change society after that
- The experience of being part of a great international team
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.