People & Culture Coordinator
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 15 million meals in 11 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Switzerland is growing at full speed as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Food Waste Warrior people person filled with fire for the mission to join our team in Zurich !
Sign me up! No wait... What will I be doing?
- Being responsible for our local HR (contracts, salary processing,...)
- Being responsible for recruiting the perfect team and finding our dream interns
- Being responsible for guarding our company culture & helping the Country Manager develop a growth plan for the people
- Running the office management (organizing travel, organizing events, office logistics,..)
- Letting your creativity run wild while organizing team buildings, kick-offs & company events
- Optimizing and structuring our on boarding process and welcoming everyone in true Too Good To Go fashion
Why you're the food waste warrior we've been dying to meet:
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Swiss HR (contracts, payroll processing, recruitment,...) and have knowledge of Swiss social law
- You are fluent in German, and have full professional proficiency in English
- You are very structured and a born fixer. Organizing events, finding creative ways to start-up collaborations, fixing the most eco friendly way to get our whole team to their destinations. You’re on it!
- You work best with a diverse task package, where you switch constantly between administrative, people oriented and creative tasks
- You want a job where you get to be a big part of setting the company culture, and where being a people person is non negotiable
- You are wild about our movement. Working somewhere where you can make a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams !
- You love people & people love you back!
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international company with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in what you do, how you do it and where you do it - depending on your availability and skills, we can offer you a job from 60 to 100% !
- A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
- An amazing job with a lot of task diversity where you can make a big impact
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- A cosy office in the heart of Zürich, by the lake
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every person that you inspire saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your English CV and give us your best answer to the questions in the application form. We´re waiting to hear from you!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”