Head of Culture & Growth
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why is that important? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted, and that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. The app already has more than 17 million users across Europe, and we’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming.
Our people are our greatest asset. We need to keep working on our awesome culture, and make sure we reinforce “how we do things around here” in order to maintain a strong culture that enables our people to thrive.
For our rapid growth, we need a dedicated Waste Warrior to focus on our Culture and Growth. That’s why we are looking for a Head of Culture and Growth (Global) to help us grow and develop our current team of 450+ Waste Warriors. You’ll report directly to the Global Chief People Officer and are supported by a People Growth Specialist.
No matter what we do, we are above all a people-driven company. So if you’re our dream candidate, you’ll be someone who is passionate about our mission and incredibly growth-minded. You will help to inspire our leaders and employees, have a deep understanding of what makes teams work well, and will offer a vision for how to make our company culture even stronger. Culture is how we behave, it is what we prioritise and believe in above all else. It’s what makes Too Good To Go different from other places to work.
You know that everyone plays a part in creating and maintaining our culture, but to stay fit we need to train and work on specifying the behaviour that secures a successful performance. You will help us align our core values by translating them into everyday practices.
This is a key role - it all starts with our people, so be ready for an adventure!
- Ensure that our culture is deeply integrated in our processes and structures and that our P&C initiatives such as recruitment, onboarding, leadership development and people growth are aligned with our TGTG values.
- Lead on efforts to embed and facilitate our culture into our everyday practices which we know produce cultural integrity.
- Constantly teach, communicate and reinforce our culture in order to create cultural consistency in the company, both internally and externally
- Develop and strengthen our managers and employees understanding of “how we do things around here” - the TGTG way so that everyone shares the common beliefs about our core values.
- Responsible for creating a “culture playbook” and oversee its implementation
- Ensure managers and teams are aligned with our values and the behaviour that leads to successful performance.
- Implement and work with Global P&C initiatives, guidelines and processes that support our culture and growth
- Closely cooperate with our different countries, especially our Country Managers and our local P&Cs
- +5 years proven track record of working in culture and leadership. You have experience spreading a culture in a fast-scaling environment.
- Background within organisational culture, behavioural management, psychology, anthropology or similar education.
- Proven experience with training of managers/employees and acting as a facilitator.
- Up to date in the latest trends in culture, behaviour and leadership in a fast-growing scale-up.
- Developing mindset and always striving for new ways of maintaining and strengthening our culture
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Very structured with excellent communication skills
- Growth-minded - things are moving very fast here, and you must be open to new ideas, initiatives and feedback as part of the day.
- Commercially minded – interested in understanding how our business is run.
- You are a true people person with a great sense of humor and act as a role model for our culture.
- You are a manager with great sparring skills, a flexible mindset and one who takes the responsibility to drive engagement and offer smart, excellent solutions.
- Working somewhere where you can make a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is a great passion of yours and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences
What do we offer:
- The chance to be part of an international scale-up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world.
- A newly created position with space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company.
- The experience of being part of a great international team, working closely across functions and countries.
- An amazing job with a lot of task diversity where you can make a big impact.
How to apply?
Apply in English with your CV and motivation letter. We are hopefully reading the resume of our future colleague, and we want to make sure you're a perfect fit. So make sure you tell us everything you can about yourself and how great you are! Please note that we can only accept applications coming in through our platform - applications sent in via email or direct messaging will be disregarded.
The deadline is “the sooner the better” - we are screening applications on a rolling basis and will close the position once we found the right person - don’t lose out, apply as soon as possible!
Working Hours: Full-Time