Business Developer - Ticino (Italian and German speaking)
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 10 million meals in 10 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, the movement is building up well in Switzerland! Yet, the Italian part is missing so far.
That’s why we’re looking for a hungry and versatile Italian and German speaking Business Developer/Food Waste Warrior with a focus on sales to bring our food saving movement to Ticino. Thanks to you, Too Good To Go will also conquer the Italian part of Switzerland. After that mission is accomplished, your mission will also be getting new partners aboard in other regions of Switzerland (German speaking).
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- Prospect, pitch and negotiate your way through the best food companies in Ticino (other regions afterwards)
- Manage the accounts you’ve brought on board to create prosperous collaborations
- Being responsible to spread the work in Ticino, aka for local marketing and press releases in Italian
- Being the go-to-person for our users to help them out and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures, aka Customer Care in Italian
- Represent Too Good To Go while we make our way through Ticino: Interviews, presentations,…
- Getting the Too Good To Go tools ready for our Italian speaking users in Switzerland (Italian version of the app already exists, no translation needed)
If you are the food waste warrior we’ve been looking for, you should:
- Be a bilingual Italian/German speaker with extra bonus points for smooth English
- A genuine passion for the mission to exterminate food waste from our society
- Have a high energy level and self-motivation
- Have first class communication and persuasion skills
- Be an independent worker who likes to forge his/her own path
- Get thrilled by hyper-growth targets
- Have a strong Ticinese network
- Be able to jump in an organised way from one task to another, and master all of them equally well !
- Be based in Zurich, but willing to develop Ticino first
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling pan-European start-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- You’ll be the one building up the Ticino market from 0
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
- The experience of being part of a great international team
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
- A cosy office in the city center of Zurich AND - wait for it - by the lake!
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
In Love? Send your application as soon as possible!
Start date : ASAP