30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic start-up (about eighty talents now in Denmark and soon to be 350 in Europe), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in Denmark in early 2016, and now present in 11 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: at this point, we have saved more than 15 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
With this strong growth, we now need reinforcements to make Too Good To Go Customer Care the best experience possible, both for users and stores!
You will work in the heart of the Success department as a Customer Care Specialist:
● Implement our customer care policy: answer the requests of our stores and anti-waste heroes and make them feel credited!
● Monitoring: due to regular reporting, you’ll be able to find ways to improve the customer care experience and will coordinate internal processes within the team.
● Being our best ambassador: you embody the philosophy and tone of our brand to our clients.
● Develop an ambassadors’ strategy: create a strong link with our users and stores to make them become our ambassadors.
We’re looking for a one of a kind person that is not afraid to work both as an individual and as part of a team!
● You have good interpersonal skills & diplomacy
● You are fluent in Danish and have good English skills
● You are pro-active & creative to improve processes
● For you there are no problems, only solutions
● You like measuring the impact of your actions & act consequently to it
● You are known for your ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
● You can quickly be operational on your missions
● Has a social mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact
● Shares knowledge: gives input and ideas to grow all together
● Targets excellence and grows fast!
● Trust each other and dare to create: the initiative is key
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!