Key Account Executive
London, United Kingdom
Awarded Europe’s Hottest Startup 2019 by The Next Web
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
As the #1 marketplace for fighting food waste, we work with food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 15 million meals saved across 11 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build a bigger, stronger team of engaged and talented Waste Warriors. One of our key strategic objectives is to rapidly increase the number of large food retail partners saving meals on Too Good To Go.
This is an adventure: challenging but exciting and extremely rewarding!
Reporting directly to the UK Head of Business Development, you will be pivotal in supporting the team on rolling out key chains and developing our key partnerships and processes. The Key Account Executive role will include:
- Supporting the key chain roll-outs; planning and scheduling the roll out plans for the whole team and liaising with the account managers and stores on the most efficient methods and timeline to do this.
- Onboarding new stores; setting up a multitude of store profiles for new accounts and activating them on the app.
- Presentation skills; Helping the team create high quality and professional presentations to potential new customers.
- Researching potential new retailers and creating one pager of key statistics for the team.
- Sole account management for a few small key chains; autonomy in managing your own portfolio of chains and ensuring the relationship is strong and business KPIs are met.
- Reporting; analysing pilot trial results and creating reports to send to retailers to initiate full roll outs.
- Winning new businesses; Independently searching for new opportunities to grow our key chains and collating a target list and contact options.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Commercial/sales/Account Management experience - minimum 1 year.
- The right DNA: A commercial flair mixed with a genuine passion for the mission.
- Proficient in Excel and other key programs - PPT etc.
- You’re a Master Communicator, you know when to speak, you know how to listen, and you know how to spread your energy like wildfire through a room.
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions
- You like to work in a busy environment at high speed.
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you understand the urgency of action for the planet
- You’re creative, full of ideas to develop and implement - and quickly!
- You’re resourceful, able to find another way to achieve your objective with maximum impact and find solutions (not problems)
- You’re growth-minded; always wanting to go a step further and do better
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join Europe’s hottest start-up - a fast scaling pan-European business with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day
- A unique and challenging place to work, with smart, highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Competitive salary (with opportunity for performance related bonuses)
- Scope for progression within the team
- Great office in Central London
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work!
Read more about our recruitment process: https://toogoodtogo.com/en/careers
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter (yes, we do read cover letters) by 31st July 2019.