Customer Care Specialist - Internship/part-time
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 10 countries already) with over 11 million meals saved to date (that is over 20’000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!)
Too Good To Go Switzerland is looking for the perfect intern for our Success department. Success is responsible for keeping customers and partners happy and aligned with the Too Good To Go brand. They are our personal superheroes: They think fast, put out fires, and make sure everyone gets the Too Good To Go experience they expect and deserve.
You will work in the heart of the Customer Success department and will:
- Always do your best to give our partners and users a positive Too Good To Go experience
- Reply to emails, comments, and ratings from our partners and users in a cheerful, friendly, and competent manner
- Implement our customer care policy and seek out ways to improve the experience while coordinating internal processes
- Be our “best ambassador” and embody the philosophy and tone of our brand to customers
- Develop an ambassadors strategy, building a strong connection to our customers and encouraging them to become Too Good To Go advocates and ambassadors
We’re looking for a one of a kind person who is hard working, a team player, and knows how to have fun!
- You are bilingual German/French with a good command of English
- You love our planet and are eager to fight against food waste
- You have good interpersonal skills and can interact and adapt to different personalities
- You are proactive, creative, and enjoy improving processes
- You are solution oriented and see problems as opportunities
- You like fast feedback and use data to make informed decisions
- You are a fast learner, have an ability to adapt, and can operate independently
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to be part of a fast growing and internationally operating company
- A steep learning curve and a lot of variety
- Space and support to develop and realize your own ideas
- A high level of responsibility and development opportunities
- A great cozy office in the center of Zurich right next to the lake
- Motivation and fun colleagues who are mission oriented
- The job can be full or part time depending on your preferences and also turn into a permanent working contract.
Sounds like your kind of role?
Please send your application including CV and great answers to our questions :D
Starting date: asap or upon agreement
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!