Head of Sales
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 11 million meals saved in 9 countries to date.
We have big, big plans, and we are growing rapidly and building our team in Poland as we speak. For that we’re looking for a hardworking and hungry Head of Sales to come and join our tribe of 240+ Waste Warriors across Europe.
The biggest part of our team consists on growing supply - increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go. We therefore need an AWESOME team and Sales Culture to make sure that no more meals end up in the bin.
So how do we do that? That is where you and your expertise, hunger and experience as super strong Head of Sales come in!
Reporting directly to Polish Country Manager, you will join the Polish management team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Food Hero tribe of 240+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!!
- Build up a strong team of hard-core, sales-focused Waste Warriors
- Give your team the keys to reach their objectives and beyond
- Day to day team management, running weekly/monthly meeting to build a productive, efficient and autonomous sales team
- Be a leader - you channel your team’s passion in the right way and come up with creative ways to motivate your tribe
- Taking feedback as an opportunity to improve and as the proof of a trustful relationship! Nobody is perfect :)
- Your challenge : increasing sales performance while keeping our core values. Your sales team is a bunch of passionate Waste Warriors, they need to have stars in their eyes to run as fast as possible!
- Setting up and expanding sales and partnerships with national and international chains in Poland working closely with international sales teams
- Structure and strategy
- Develop a sales strategy : Key accounts and independent shops/restaurants/cafés - how do we get to them in the smartest way? What structure? Which approaches?
- Working closely with the rest of the management team to develop a strong strategy for a fast-growing
- Anticipate future challenges and always aim for more
You should have:
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow - you know how to make your team hungry and smash targets as well as taking their input!
- Strong sales experience and experience in leading and growing sales teams - you built a team from scratch and constantly expanded it? Then you’re the kind of person we want
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives
- +3 years of experience in manager position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- Technology is in your DNA. Experience in Start-ups is a plus
- You are a top of the class English speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English
- Hands on experience on sales engines and marketplaces
- A good network within the food industry/restaurant industry (real bonus!)
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
What do we offer?
- Being part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with on a high professional level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast -growth company
- Central location in Warsaw
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
How to apply?
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please read this job advert carefully. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or direct messaging on Linkedin!
- We want to know how you work - if you have a video introduction, or a link to a project you made thrive, then tell us about it!
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak